SS-01 Stainless Steel Cable Tie Tensioning with Cutting Function
- High-quality and durable cable tie tool , easy to operate;
- Cut off stainless steel cable ties easily and cleanly without sharp edges
- Suitable for tensioning and cutting most stainless steel cable ties width up to 12 mm and thickness 0.3mm
- Cutter material : SKD11(special tool steel with high hardness, high wear resistance and durable );
- Handle material :TPR (excellent abrasion resistance and slip resistance)
IWISS SS-01 Stainless Steel Cable Tie Tensioning with Cutting Function
SS01 Fastening Cable Tie Tools for steel cable ties, for cable tie thickness up 0.3mm, width up to 12mm steel plate.
This tool is specifically designed for use with coated or uncoated stainless steel cable ties. It can be used to apply a large number of cable ties. Suitable for cable ties of thickness of up to 0.3mm and width up to 12mm. Features a manual cutting device which cuts when the desired tension is reached.
- Heavy duty, two stage manual tensioning tool for stainless steel cable ties.
- For high volume applications.
- High strength construction for long life.
- Flush cutting.
- Easy to use providing strong, secure fixing of steel ties.
- For use will all roller ball ties.
- Length 210mm/6.89inches
- Weight 0.57kgs/1.188lbs