SN-2549 Ratcheting Wire Crimping Tools for JST ZH 1.5mm, PH 2.0mm, XH 2.5mm, VH 3.96mm, JWPS 4.0mm Pitch, Dupont 2.54mm Pitch Open Barrel Terminals, AWG28-18 (0.08-1.0mm²)
Ask about this Product
- Purpose: SN-2549 ratcheting wire crimper is designed to crimp AWG28-18 uninsulated open barrel terminals such as JST, Dupont, Molex. A combination of SN-01BM & SN-28B wire crimper.
- Crimp Jaws: High-precision ratchet mechanism for complete crimps. Parallel crimping performance for even crimps.
- Ratcheting Mechanism: Ratcheting style crimpers ensure consistent crimping pressure as they must be cycled through their full range for the jaws to crimp and then release the terminal.
- Applications: Used to connect electrical wires on rechargeable battery packs, battery balancers, battery eliminator circuits, 3D printers, and radio controlled servos.
- Capability: Capable of crimping AWG28-18(0.08-1.0mm²) open barrel connectors, typically 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 2.54mm, 3.96mm pitch terminals from JST, Dupont, Molex.