Product Name: Dual-use Network Crimping Pliers
Model No.: TL-26B
Body Material: Carbon Steel
Handle Material: Blue, PP; Black, TPR
Size: 8″ (203mm)
Weight: 449 grams
For crimping modular plug: Normal 6P6C/RJ-12, 6P4C/RJ-11& 6P British Plug
Replacement blade: TL-200SC
Use with TL-S501A/TL-S501B for stripping UTP/STP round wire.
1. There are three functions of stripping, tangential and pressure lines;
2. The tool head adopts all-metal laminations and has a long service life;
3. The handle is a special soft rubber material, which is non-slip, comfortable to use and has a strong hand feeling.
4. The lever design adopts the principle of leverage, with a collapsible and locking function, convenient collection, and ergonomic design;
5. The blade is of good quality and can ensure that the cut-out port is smooth and free of burrs. The distance between the two metal blades is moderate, and the rubber of the twisted pair can be easily stripped, but it is not easy to cut the cable;
6. The cutting part has a protective device to avoid work injuries;
7. The outer dimensions of the press section are consistent with the crystal head, so that it is not easy to misalign, and the connection between the twisted wire and the crystal head can be better secured.