IWISS KZ-19 Pneumatic Steel Combination Strapping Tools
The steel strapping tools use for Steel Strapping, is specially designed for round and small items and ideal in numerous industires where small, irregular shaped bundles need to be strapped. The KZ-19 has an extremely small base plate which allows it to strap difficult packages at extreme angles
Pneumatic steel strapping tool with seal, designed for round and small items. Very light and compact, easy to use and set. Strong and realiable to use in industrial medium/light applications, is available with two different tension motors and for three sizes of strap 16 – 19 mm.
- Very suitable for strapping bars, bundles, pipes, coils and packages having a small surface.
- It used for stationary operation the tool may be suspended on a spring-loaded balancer using a suspension bracket.
(Please leave a message about the width of the steel strapping you use when you order, our technician will adjust the width for you before sending.)
- Width: 16-19mm / 0.6-0.75inches
- Thickness: 0.38-0.8mm
- Strap Material: Steel
- Tension Speed: 5.5m/min
- Air Pressure: 0.42-0.6Mpa
- Tension: >=4.9KN/0.6Mpa
- Sealing Strength: >=6.3KN
- Weight: 5KG / 11Lb