1/2” Push-to-Connect Brass Coupler
Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications, brass couplings with push-to-connect design can be installed permanently or provide a temporary fix while you work. The faster install time and versatile use reduces installation errors, allowing pros to schedule more jobs in a day.
Brass Pipe Couplings
- Can be easily removed using a Disconnect Tool or Disconnect Tongs
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Pipes need not be perfectly dry when using push-fit fittings.
- It’s recommended to use iCrimp CRQ03 debur & gauge tool to ensure proper insertion.
Tips for Using Push-Fit Fittings
· When using push-fit fittings, make sure there aren’t any burrs on the end of the pipe; this can damage the O-ring and compromise the watertight seal.
· Follow the manufacturer’s directions and recommendations to ensure that your connections are watertight and safe.
· iCrimp CRQ01 & CRQ02 are designed to remove certain types of push-fit fittings. It is a good idea to have this removal tool in your tool kit even if you are planning to use push-fit fittings as a permanent repair.
1/2-in Push-Fit Couping Splice
|Size||1/2” x 1/2” x 1/2”|
|Material||Lead Free DZR Brass|
|Max Temperature||200°F (93°C)|
|Application||Plumbing or Heating|
|Tubing Type||PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE|