1/2″ PEX Barbed Elbow Fitting
1/2″ x 1/2″ PEX Lead Free Brass Elbows can be used as a 90 degree connection between two pieces of 1/2″ PEX piping. Since these brass elbows are made from Lead-Free brass, they are suitable for a variety of applications from domestic drinking water to radiant heating.
· Constructed of lead free dezincification resistant (DZR) brass for superior reliability and strength.
· Most economical piping system available.
· Compatible with PEX pipe.
· Meets cUPC standard.
· Can secured in place using copper crimps, stainless steel pinch clamps or stainless steel crimp sleeves.
· NSF listed.
· Barb x barb connection for PEX plumbing systems.
1/2-in Brass Elbow Fitting
|Size||1/2” x 1/2”|
|Material||Lead Free DZR Brass|
|Max Temperature||180° F (82°C)|
|Intended Pressure||100 PSI|
|Application||Plumbing or Heating|
|Tubing Type||PEX-a, PEX-b or PEX-c|