iCrimp SN-01BM OPEN BARREL TERMINAL CRIMP TOOL
SN-01BM ratcheting wire crimper is designed to crimp AWG28-20 uninsulated open barrel terminals such as JST, Dupont, Molex. Must have tool for making jumper wire which is normally used to interconnect the components of a breadboard or other prototype or test circuit, internally or with other equipment or components, without soldering. Applications: Used to connect electrical wires on rechargeable battery packs, battery balancers, battery eliminator circuits, FPV, drones, 3D printers, Duet 2 and radio controlled servos.
- Optimum transmission of force due to toggle lever for fatigue-reduced operation.
- Ratcheting crimping tools.
- Crimp connections conforming to standard and high-quality crimping results due to optimal leverage with releasable forced locking system.
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Ergonomically designed two-component handles.
VH 3.96mm Pitch 22-16AWG
RE 2.54mm Pitch 30-24AWG
EH 2.50mm Pitch 32-22AWG
XA 2.50mm Pitch 30-20AWG
XH 2.50mm Pitch 30-20AWG
PA 2.0mm Pitch 22AWG
PH 2.0mm Pitch 24AWG
ZH 1.5mm Pitch 26AWG