HSC8 6-6A Self-adjustable Wire Ferrule Crimping Tool(Hexagonal Crimp Profile)
Wire ferrules (also called bootlace terminals) are crimped onto stranded wires that are being inserted into terminal blocks. They protect the wire and keep the strands together to avoid strays shorting to adjacent terminals.
- For solder-free electrical connections.
- Lateral loading of the end sleeves (ferrules) into the tool.
- Simple handling as a result of self-adjustment to the size of the end sleeve (ferrule).
- These tools have been set precisely (calibrated) in the factory.
- Optimum transmission of force due to lever action for fatigue-reduced operation.
- High operation comfort thanks to handy shape and low weight.
How to Choose Hex or Square crimp profile? Both of Hexagonal or Square Crimp provides stable connection on end sleeve ferrules. Square crimps fit better into rectangular shapes and that hexagonal crimps fit better into round shapes. It depends on what style of terminal block you are using.