Crimp Tool for 15, 30 and 45 AMP Power Connectors
iCrimp AP-11 crimping tool is designed to provide a positive crimp for quick disconnect 15, 30 & 45 amp contacts in a single tool. Crimping is a quick and effective way of making reliable DC connections.
- Crimps all three sizes of contacts; 15, 30 and 45 amp.
- Built-in contact positioner that holds the contact during crimping.
- Ratchet mechanism assures proper crimps every time.
- Far faster and better than soldering.
- Provides the highest strength and the lowest resistance connections possible.
- High Contact retention force.
- Ground for amateur radio, automotive/RV/caravan, winches, model railroads, robotics.
Die Set Configurations
15 Amp Cavity: For 16, 18 and 20 gauge wire.
30 Amp Cavity: For 12, 14 gauge wire.
45 Amp Cavity: For 10 gauge wire.
The contact size corresponds to the position marking on the die. The 15 amp contact goes into the 15 amp position, the 30 amp into the 30 position, and 45 amp into the 45 position.