From the brand
IWS-1608M-C wire rope tool built-in cutter function is required to properly make aluminum and copper sleeves and stops on wire rope.
- Swage copper and aluminum oval sleeves and stop loops to wire rope.
- Carbon steel and heat-treated with a rust resistant black oxide finish for durability.
- Built-in value added cutter cuts up to 1/8” aluminum and annealed copper wire ropes with ease.
- Well-polished swage jaw leaves no scratches on sleeves and prevents sleeves from being stuck after swaging.
- Multi-cavity of 4 grooves works from 3/64” to 1/8”. Note : Do not use on coated wire rope without first removing the coating from the assembly area.
- Package Includes:1 X IWS-1608M-C tool
- Do not use on coated wire rope without first removing the coating from the assembly area.