HSC8 6-4A Wire Bootlace Ferrule Crimping Tool
IWISS HSC8 6-4A hand crimp tool for wire ferrules provides a serrated, square crimp profile created by 4 synchronously driven crimp jaws in an ergonomic design lever action for optimal transition of force. HSC8 6-4 ferrule crimp tool is capable of making no fray crimps, with all of your wire strands encased and crimped together within a ferrule, a better connection is made for perfect uninterrupted current flow.
- Use for solder-free electrical connections.
- Crimping Range: AWG 28 to AWG 10(0.25mm²-6.00mm²).
- Crimping Range(Twin): 2×22-2×14 AWG (2×0.50mm²-2×2.50mm²).
- Insulated & twin insulated ferrules, non-insulated ferrules.
- Self adjusting square crimping profile.
- Ratchet crimping mechanism.