iCrimp SN-025 Dupont Crimper, O Crimp Tool, D-sub, Dupont Connector Wire Crimp Tool AWG 28-18(0.1-1mm²) for Harwin, Amphenol
- Purpose: SN-025 is designed to crimp 28-18 AWG open barrel stamped and formed terminal which features two triangular insulation tabs.
- Capability: Ideal for 2.5mm, 2.54mm, 3.96mm pitch stamped servo, PCB and D-sub terminals from Dupont, Amphenol, Molex.
- Applications: Used to connect electrical wires on rechargeable battery packs, battery balancers, Arduino, 3D printers, and radio controlled servos.
- Ratcheting Mechanism: Ratcheting style crimpers ensure consistent crimping pressure as they must be cycled through their full range for the jaws to crimp and then release the terminal.
- SN-28B VS SN-025: SN-025 is a variation of SN-28B. It makes B profile crimps over wire cord and O profile crimps over wire insulation, ensures a reliable gas tight crimp termination.
This product is already in quote request list