PEX Expansion Tool for ProPex Type Expansion Ring Connection
F1960 connection is made by placing a compression ring onto tube, expanding tubing and ring, inserting a full-flow fitting, and holding in place until tube/ring memory secures the connection.
- Designed exclusively for use within Type A PEX piping systems.
- Convenient carrying case, tool, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1” expander heads and grease.
- Expands Type A PEX pipe for ASTM F1960 expansion-style fittings.
- Be sure tubing is cut squarely, tube is inserted into sleeve completely and fitting is inserted fully into tube/sleeve.
- No rotation between expansions, or defective expansion head leaving a groove as a potential leak path.
- Damaged sealing barb will not seal properly.
- Failure to rotate tool inside tubing may cause unequal expansion. Remove any rings with unequal expansion.