WXS-255 Wire Crimping Tool for Wire Rope up to 2.2mm
- 4 measured crimping positions.
- Features precision cutters for mono and wire.
- With non-slip grips and self locking mechanism design.
- Provide optimum pressure for the compression, resulting in a very compact effect.
- Made of heavy duty stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance.
IWISS WXS-255 Wire Crimping Tool for Crimping Fishing Lines Up To 2.2mm( 3/32″) Crimping ( Hand Swager) Tools with Cutting Function
WXS-255 wire rope crimper (swagging tool) is made from high quality, marine-grade carbon/stainless steel and is designed to handle the harsh conditions of saltwater game fishing. This tool has a special action that has been manufactured to compress crimping sleeves at the optimum pressure. This results in a super-neat and super-strong swage. Also features precision cutters for mono and wire. Use this tool for Superflex double sleeves and single aluminum crimps up to 2.2mm.
- 4 measured crimping positions
- 2 reliable side cutters, and self locking mechanism for easy use
- Made of heavy duty stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance
- Comes with EVA double dipped sure-grip foam handles
- Swaging/Crimping up To 2.2mm( 3/32″)
|1″ hole crimping range: 0.1mm-0.5mm(0.0039″-1/64″)|
|2″ hole crimping range: 0.5mm-1.0mm(1/64″-3/64″)|
|3″ hole crimping range: 1.5mm-2.0mm(3/64″-5/64″)|
|4″ hole crimping range: 2.2mm(3/32″)|
|Weight: 0.3kg / 0.7pound|
|Length: 250mm / 9.85″|