IWS-2546S Solar PV Crimping Tool for AWG 14-10
This solar installation tool is specifically designed for MC4 connectors and works for both male and female connections. There are 3 separate crimping sizes: 2.5, 4 and 6mm2 (AWG14/12/10). EDM crimping jaw and self-release mechanism ensure precision MC4 connections.
IWISS IWS-2546S MC4 Solar Crimping Tool For AWG 14-10(2.5/4/6.0mm2) Solar Panel PV Cables
A-2546 Series/A-0406TE IWS-2546S MC4 Solar Crimping Tool For Installing Solar Panel PV Cables.
This is a crimping tool for solar connectors for use installing and maintaining solar photovoltaic systems. It comes with MC4 die set, cable locator and Allen wrench. Crimping range is 2.5 mm, 4 mm, 6 mm (AWG 14-10). The IWS-2546S has a ratchet mechanism for complete crimps.
- Hardened and durable steel construction promises years of reliable services.
- IWISS new design crimper for MC4 solar photovoltaic cables. Well-lased with IWISS logo and model.
- Self-release mechanism ensures a complete crimp and emergency opening button. It can avoid getting stuck.
- High-precision ratcheting mechanism and ergonomically designed handle (TPR+PP material), reduce working fatigue.
- EDM crimping jaw and locator included ensure an accurate crimping result for MC4 male and female solar contacts. Used for the wire cable AWG 14-10 (2.5/4/6mm2).
|Item Weight||1.5 pounds / 1 kg|
|Package Dimensions||11.2 x 6.5 x 0.7 inches / 28.5 x 16.5 x 2 cm|
|Style||IWS-2546S MC4 Crimper|
|Dimensions||28.7 × 16.5 × 2 cm|