IWS-1608M Wire Crimping Tool for Wire Rope Swage Up To 1/8″(3.5mm)
IWISS 15” IWS-1608M Wire Rope Crimping Tool for Swaging Copper and Aluminum Oval Sleeves and Stop Sleeves from 1/16″ to 1/8″ with Wire Rope Cutter.
The crimping tool is made of quality forged alloy steel with electrophoresis treatment to provide maximum corrosion resistance to protect crimper from sea water corrosion or occasional inappropriate and rust.
With calibration function, even after long time using, the crimper can still provide compact crimping.
- Crimping Range: 1/16”,5/64”,3/32”,7/64”,1/8”.
- Heavy duty wire rope hand crimper/Swagging tool with solid construction lasts for years.
- Perfect polished jaw and crimper body brings secure crimp and provide security assurance for user.
- The jaws are made of quality forged alloy steel with heat treatment to ensure a tight and clean compression on each crimping.
- Lenght: 381 mm / 15 Inch
- Weight: 1.27 kg / 2.82 Lb
Hole Swag Sizes
|Hole No.||swag size|