IWISS IWS-1608B Wire Crimping Tool for Aluminum Oval Sleeves, Stop Sleeves, Crimp Ferrules, Crimping Loop Sleeve From 1/16 Inch to 3/16 Inch – 24 Inch Length
IWISS 24” IWS-1608B Wire Rope Crimping Tool for Swaging Copper and Aluminum Oval Sleeves and Stop Sleeves from 1/16″ to 3/16″.
The crimping tool is made of quality forged alloy steel with electrophoresis treatment to provide maximum corrosion resistance to protect crimper from sea water corrosion or occasional inappropriate and rust.
With calibration function, even after long time using, the crimper can still provide compact crimping.
- Crimping Range: Wire/Cable diameter 1/16”-5/64”, 3/32”-7/64”, 1/8”-5/32″, 3/16″ (1.58mm-5.00mm).
- Heavy duty wire rope hand crimper/Swagging tool with solid construction lasts for years.
- Perfect polished jaw and crimper body brings secure crimp and provide security assurance for user.
- The jaws are made of quality forged alloy steel with heat treatment to ensure a tight and clean compression on each crimping.
- Lenght: 59.5cm / 23.42Inch
- Weight: 2.2kg / 4.89 Lb
Hole Swag Sizes
|Hole No.||swag size|