IWISS WK-700 Automotive A/C Hose Hydra-Krimp Crimper
- IWISS automotive AC hose crimping tool for use creating barbed and beaded fittings.
- Hydraulic crimping tool set comes with seven (7) dies.
- For use with standard hoses and reduced barrier hoses.
- Standard Hose sizes: #6 (5/16 in.), #8 (13/32 in.), #10 (1/2 in.), #12 (5/8 in.)
- Reduced Barrier Hose Sizes: #6 (5/16 in.), #8 (13/32 in.), #10 (1/2 in.), #12 (5/8 in.) – Blue Die
Automotive A/C Hose Hydra-Krimp Crimper, Pipe Press & Expander Tool
WK-700 is an automotive air conditioning hand-held hose crimping tool for use creating barbed and beaded fittings. This hydraulic crimping tool set comes with seven (7) dies for use with standard hoses and reduced barrier hoses. For use creating AC hoses, repairing AC hoses, and recrimping existing fittings. Crimping tool is light-weight and ideal for applications in the garage or the field. Dies snap into place without the need for extra tools, screws, or pins. Set includes crimping tool, dies, and carrying case.
- Automotive A/C Hose Hydra-Krimp Crimper
- Hydraulic Crimping Tools
- with 7 Changable Die Sets
Open the relief valve to fully recess the piston, and then close tightly.
Rotate the yoke fully counter clock-wise to bottom out the adapter seat.
Warning: DO NOT actuate the piston without having a hose and fitting in place to crimp. This could damage the tool Also be careful not to place hands near any pinch points while using the tools
- Remove pin and open top yoke.
- NOTE: It may be necessary to turn the body counter clock-wise until top yoke can be rotated away from piston.
- Select correct die set:
- Standard Hose Reduced Barrier Hose
- #6(5/16”)-Purple #6(5/16”)-Black
- #8(13/32”)-Red #8(13/32”)-Purple(same with #6(5/16”)-Purple )
- #10(1/2”)-Yellow #10(1/2”)-Orange
- #12(5/8”)-Green #12(5/8”)-Blue
- NOTE: Be sure to correct size die set! Failure to do so could cause leakage or failure of the crimp!
- Insert dies into yoke.
- Position fitting and hose in crimper and close top yoke.
- Insert pin securely
- Note: Make sure pin snaps securely into place before crimping process is started
- Turn body of tool clockwise until dies are snug against hose fitting.
- Turn hydraulic value to CLOSED position.
- Pump handles to crimp fitting onto hose. Continue pumping until handle comes to a stop.
- Note: Place the body of the tool against a solid body to create more leverage during the crimping process.
- Once crimp is complete, turn hydraulic valve to OPEN position.
- Turn body of tool counter clockwise until top yoke can be rotated away from piston portion of yoke.
- Remove holding pin and open yoke.
- Remove hose assembly.
- Item Weight: 14.33 pounds / 6.45kg
- Production Dimensions: 18.1 x 15 x 5.5inches / 46 x 38.1 x 14 cm
- Item model number: A/C Hydraulic Crimper
- Item Package Quanlity: 1