IWISS W4 Upper Range Crimping Tool
- W4 Standard Adjustable crimper tool meets the need for a miniature tool accommodating wire sizes 12AWG (3.33mm2) to 8 AWG (8.37mm2); the materials contact body is made of copper alloy materials by partial annealing.
Applications and Features
- The W4 is designed for most of the miniature and sub-miniature connector types that are so widely used in electronic systems. The W4 meets the need for a miniature tool accommodating wire sizes 12AWG (3.33mm2) to 8 AWG (8.37mm2); the materials contact body is made of copper alloy materials by partial annealing.
Crimping working Dia.(mm/inch)
Structure and Principle
- The crimping tool use curve-promoting organization; the force from four curves in the head cavity of right clamp handle transfer to the four crimper heads; the crimper head do linear motion to the heart; the crimping teeth in the front of crimper head crimp contact body and complete crimping with connect of wire and contact body. After crimping in place, eliminate the force of pressure on the clamp handle; under the action of the spring, the four crimper heads automatically reset. Four crimper heads forward back action coordination, indentation depth consistent, to ensure reliably crimp quality of wire and contact body.
- Not use hard-steel crimping pieces or not crimp wantonly solid or thick-walled cylindrical into the crimper teeth cavity, otherwise will damage the rack and relevant parts
- The working surface of cam and the corresponding surface of the adjustable clamp handle which contact with the surface of cam, particularly pay attention to clean, otherwise will affect the indentation depth, reduce crimp quality.
- Note the action of rack and pawl when used, when abnormal please stop use and contact us
- When the large diameter contacting bodies stray into small stall or the cavity of crimper teeth is stuck with a hard object, if continue the clamp teeth will close that will make the clamp teeth or other parts damage. At this time please contact us.
- After use pliers should be cleaned and put into the box or bag to prevent dust and impurities entering the clamp body to cause affecting the performance.
- Range: 8-12AWG
- Length: 9.75 x 2.5 x 1.25 cm/ 24.8 x 6.35 x 3.2 inches
- Weight: 0.56kg/ 1.24lb
- Crimp type: 8 impression crimp
- Remark: Design of indenter same with M300