This heavy-duty mechanical crimp tool is more cost-effective than a battery tool and safer than a hydraulic tool. The middle-sized tool has the big crimping capability. An easy storage tool is suitable for both indoor and outdoor operations.
- Loose parts free heavy duty crimp tool.
- Low MRO rate mechanical crimp tool.
- Crimps AWG 1/0 through AWG 4/0 cable lugs as easy as hydraulic tools.
- The compact design allows for easy storage and handling.
- Designed for 1/0 gauge to 4/0 gauge die-cast copper battery terminals and copper lugs.