F1807 PEX Crimping Tool 1/2″&3/4″&1″ Combo Angled-heads PEX Crimp Tools with GO NO GO Gauge
- PEX Crimp Tool features a comfort grip which makes PEX installation more easier.
- It is suitable for making copper crimp ring connections in potable water lines, radiant heat, snow melt, ice rink systems and among other applications.
- With its labor-saving design, it could eliminate distortion on the rings.
- PEX cutter features a razor-sharp blade and ratchet action, it could cuts the rubber hoses & PVC pipe up to 1-5/8″ dia. more effortlessly.
- An included go-no-go gauge makes it easy to verify adjustments before crimping.
IWISS IWS-CL PEX Crimping Tool, 1/2″&3/4″&1″ Combo Angled-heads PEX Crimp Tools with GO NO GO Gauge
Suits All US F1807 Standards
IWISS combo angled-heads PEX crimp tools allow you to make a secure connection to 1/2” and 3/4” PEX PIPE with copper crimp rings. With Angled-Head, smaller than other brand PEX crimp tools, you can crimp in tight spaces with ease. These tools feature ergonomic handles and come standard with a Go/No-Go gauge.
1 X Pex Crimper for 1″ Copper Ring
1 X Pex Crimper for 1/2″ Copper Ring
1 X Pex Crimper for 3/4″ Copper Ring
2 X GO-NO/GO Gauges
The 1″ crimper has one folding handle, with high quality made from too steel. Which help you reach into tight connection, and make the pipe installation easier. You can simply pull back on the handles to open the jaws and crimp away.
Weight: 3kg / 6.6lb
Package Dimensions: 30.5 x 11.9 x 6.4 cm / 12 x 4.7 x 2.5 inches