iCrimp CWR1328 Wire Rope Crimping Tool with Cutting Function for 1/32~1/8-inch Aluminum Sleeves
- 13 INCH TOOL with 6 cavities for diameter 1/32”-1/8”(0.3mm-3.5mm) wire rope and applicable to aluminum oval sleeves, double-barrel ferrules for railing, decking, picture hanging.
- [SOLID] Constructed of high-quality Cr-MO steel with superior rust resistance and the connection joints are processed with Metal Sheet Processing to improve the tool’s ruggedness and force transmission. The cutting blade with high hardness and good abrasion resistance can bring excellent experience.
- [PRECISE] Two pieces jaw is processed with WIRE EDM CUTTING to ensure the jaw’s accuracy and bring phenomenal tolerance when two pieces jaws are together.
- [MULTIFUNCTIONAL] With built-in cutting blade, this tool can also cut the wire rope upto3.5mm in seconds effortlessly, saves money from buying a single cutter.
- [HUMANIZED] With ratcheting mechanism, it’s more efficient to crimp the sleeves and convenient to hold the sleeves. Ergonomic sure-grip brings comfortable experience during operation.