CT-300 Refrigeration Tool
IWISS CT-300 Refrigeration Tool
Easy operate steps:
- Remove internal burrs.
- Anneal the tube if necessary(for hard or thick wall tube).
- Screw the expander head on the expander.
- Put the end of tube on the expander head.
- Tighten the relief valve knob to “ON” position then press handle until tube is expanded to the end.
- To create perfect expanded tubing for soldering or brazing, you must use soft copper tube or use annealing pipe.
- Pull expander handle up to 90 degree position, then screw the expander heads to the center punch and screw tighten.
- Insert the end of the tube over the expander head completely.
- Pull the lever completely down.
- Return the lever back to 90 degree position and remove the expanded tube.
- Turn the relief valve knob to OFF position to loosen expander head, then remove the expanded tube.