IWISS AP Series Ratcheting Wire Crimping Tool for Powerpole for 15, 30 and 45 Amp Connectors of Anderson Power AWG 10-20 with FREE 10PCS 30 AMP Connector
AP Series Ratcheting Wire Crimping Tool is applicable for non-welding and standard electric connection. New leverage design, saves at least 35% energy compared to common crimping tools.
All the key parts of the energy saving crimping tools have been specially hardened. The tools are provided with high effectiveness and long using lifetime.
- Designed to crimp all three sizes of Powerpole contacts by Anderson Power: 15, 30 and 45 Amp;
- Built-in contact positioner that holds the contact during crimping;
- Ratchet mechanism assures proper crimps every time;
- Far faster and better than soldering;
- Provides the highest strength and the lowest resistance connections possible.
15 amp for Anderson part number 1332. This jaw can crimp 16, 18 and 20 AWG wire.
30 amp for Anderson part number 1331. This jaw can crimp 12 and 14 AWG wire.
45 amp for Anderson part number 21G2. This jaw can crimp 10-12 AWG wire.
1 PC Ratcheting Crimper
10 pair 30 AMP Anderson Power Connector
Weight: 0.55kg / 1.2pounds
Length: 250mm / 10inches