AM6-6 Pneumatic Tool for Crimping 6mm2 Max
- Pneumatic Crimping Tools for cable end sleeves.
- The traditional fixed mould is replaced by the square crimping mould.
- The crimping specification can be set freely within 0.08-6.0mm2.
- After crimping, the terminals look beautiful in square without any flash edge.
- Including: Mahcine body, air pipe, foot switch.
AM6-6 Pneumatic Tool For Crimping 6mm2 Max， Driven By Dual-action Normal Cylinder
AM6-6 pneumatic tool is driven by dual-action normal cylinder, which has advantages of high efficiency and quality force and speed. The machine is fit for crimping insulated and non-insulated cable end-sleeves.
The tradition fixed mould is replaced by the hexagonal crimping mould, which may perform flexible crimp connection to tubular insulated terminals.
Since the hexagon can be adjusted steplessly, the crimping specification can be set freely within 0.08-6mm2 (AS Step 2).
After crimping, the terminals look beautiful in hexagon without any flash edge.
Accessories: one foot air valve, two air pipes.
|Range of Application||Ferrule Terminals 0.08-6mm2|
|Applicable air pressure||0.4-1Mpa|
|External dimension||350mm×220mm×140mm /
|Weight||5kg / 11lbs|