20-32AWG Heavy Duty Connector Crimping Tool with Sk2/2 Locator
- Package includes W1A crimper and SK2/2 adjustable positioner
- 8 impression indent crimp assures maximum tensile strength.
- The cycle controlled precision ratchet assures consistently accurate crimps every time.
- Meets the needs for a miniature tool accommodating wire sizes from AWG32-20.
- Qualified to(AFM8) MIL-DTL-22520/2-01, the W1A is designed for most of the miniature and sub-miniature connector types that are so widely used in electronic systems.
20-32AWG Heavy Duty Connector Crimping Tool with 8 impression Crimp, Sk2/2 Locator
W1 20-32AWG heavy duty connector crimping tool is miniature adjustable crimping tool applicable for special terminals in wire size AWG20-32(0.52-0.0316mm²)on non-welding connection complied with standard electric connection. When crimping, put the terminals into the crimping pliers laterally. When the demanded pressing force is reached, the brake unit would release the crimping jaw automatically. Thus it could ensure high-quality crimping standard after repeatedly crimping.
Model No: W1(AFM8) M22520/2-01
Range: 20AWG(0.52mm²) – 32AWG(0.0316mm²)
Crimp type: 8 impression crimp
Origin: Imported (China)
Power Source: Manual
Item Package Quantity: 1x Crimper, 1x SK2/2 Adjustable Locator
Product Dimensions: 30cm x 7cm x 4cm / 8 x 2.8 x 1.5 inches
Item Weight: 0.9kg / 2lbs