IWISS 1-in PEX Expansion Ring(Sleeve), ProPEX F1960 Style for Use in Potable Water Distribution System, NSF Certified, 25 Pack
Descripción del producto
- Purpose: 1 inch PEX expansion rings are for use installing PEX-a tubing with ASTM F1960 Expansion PEX fittings. Includes a stop edge to further simplify the use of Expansion PEX fittings.
- Material: Manufactured from PEX-a material. Degree of Crosslinking: 70% to 89%.
- PEX Expansion: Known as cold expansion, conforms to the ASTM F1960 standard specification and uses a PEX expansion ring and a fitting with a larger internal diameter to make a connection.
- Applications: Expander fittings for PEX are commonly used with residential cold and hot water supply lines, radiant heat and cooling systems, fire suppression systems and ice melting systems.
- Recommended Tool(not included): IWS-1960R PEX-a Expansion Tool Kit with Auto Rotation Adapter. The Auto Rotation Adapter will automatically rotate to ensure the tubing is evenly expanded. B09C1RTLD1