IWISS 1/2-in PEX Crimp Brass 90-Degree Elbow (10-Pack), F1807 PEX Fitting for Copper Crimp Ring or Stainless Steel Clamp, NSF Certified
Ask about this Product
Descripción del producto
- Purpose: 1/2’’ PEX Elbow is designed to connect PEX pipe to PEX pipe at a 90 degree angle. Connect two pieces of same-sized PEX pipe together using crimp or clamp rings.
- Safe Material: Constructed of lead free dezincification resistant (DZR) brass for superior reliability and strength.
- Performance: Intended Pressure (PSI): 100 PSI, Max Temperature: 180º F (82ºC). NSF listed, meets cUPC standard.
- Crimp Style PEX Fitting: Ideal for Crimp Connection System(Copper Crimp Rings + PEX Crimp Tool) & Clamp Cinch Connection System (Stainless Steel PEX Clamps + PEX Clamp Tool).
- Qualified Plumbing Fitting: Manufactured to ASTM F1807 & cUPC standard, conform to NSF 61 & NSF 372.