IWISS IWS-1040S Cable Crimper for Copper Cable Lugs from 1/0-4/0AWG
- 【Dies】Polished & tempered dies for increased durablity and corrosion resistance.
- 【DURABLE】 Crimper is made of SCM-40 hardened steel for a durable and long service life use.
- 【ERGONOMICS DESIGN】 Anti-slip rubber coated handle for a more comfortable and saving labor work.
- 【CRIMP CAPACITY】 The tool works for 1/0,2/0,3/0,4/0AWG cable lugs and built-in dies eliminate loose pieces and speed up crimping process.
- 【HIGH PRECISION JAW DESIGN】 Crimper with high precision jaw ensure a tightly connection after crimping with strong work pressure. This tool has widely application in automatic electronics work.
Descripción del producto
This heavy-duty mechanical crimp tool is more cost-effective than a battery tool and safer than a hydraulic tool. The middle-sized tool has the big crimping capability. An easy storage tool is suitable for both indoor and outdoor operations.
- Loose parts free heavy duty crimp tool.
- Low MRO rate mechanical crimp tool.
- Crimps AWG 1/0 through AWG 4/0 cable lugs as easy as hydraulic tools.
- The compact design allows for easy storage and handling.
- Designed for 1/0 gauge to 4/0 gauge die-cast copper battery terminals and copper lugs.
How to video